Yesssss, I am very excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award and I am really looking forward to you all reading this special post.
First, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Natalie Swan-Williams for acknowledging my work and nominating me. You can find her Amazing blog by clicking the link below:
ABOUT THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers and is an exciting opportunity for bloggers to grow and promote their blogs whilst developing links with other new exciting bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 other questions
- Let them know that you’ve nominated them
Add the links for the blogger who nominated you and the bloggers you are nominating!
So, here I go…
Facts about me:
- I am the eldest of 4 siblings, I have 2 brother and 2 sisters. The youngest being 11 and the eldest 18.
- In my spare time I like to go on adventures and try new things.
- I am ridiculously addicted to heels and side handbags.
- I have a dog called Mango, he is a white Bichon Frise.
- I love to travel the world. Everywhere and anywhere, I am on it. I love to meet new people and experience new cultures..
- I always get white tips on my nails because I’m way too indecisive when it comes to picking colours.
- My nationality is Jamaican.
- I am addicted to watching documentaries.
- I advocate on the behalf of children in care, insuring that the system has young peoples and children’s needs at the heart of practise.
- I love everything minimalism, less is always more for me.
- I eat EVERYTHING!!!
What I was asked:
1.Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I believe the journeys and experiences I have in life could be used to motivate and inspire others.-
2. If you could only take one beauty product to a desert island what would it be?
I would definitely take my eyebrow pencil to insure that they are forever on fleek.
3.What is your perfect night out?
A perfect night out for me is a bar and club with good vibes, good people and good music.
4.How do you like to relax in your spare time?
To relax in my spare time, I like to either chill out with some food and catchup on some of my fave programmes or go to a cute spa & hotel with Bae.
5.What is your favourite film of all time?
My fave film of all time has to be set it off (make sure you check it out).
6.What is the best advice you could give to a new blogger?
The best advice I could give is defo patience and consistency. In due time everything will fall into place
7.If you could be any animal which would it be and why?
I would definitely love to be an elephant. I think they are magnificent creatures.
8.What is the most used app on your phone or tablet?
Definitely Snapchat, I am addicted.
9.Name two bloggers you regularly follow and why?
I follow Shalom Blac and Aliyah Jay. I love everything they stand for and everything they are about.
10.What is your favourite band or musician? –
My fave artist has to be Kodak Black. His vibe is just mental.
11.What is the best book you have ever read and why?
Malorie Blackman the Noughts and Crosses series. The controversy keeps you intrigued, I always got in trouble at school during lessons because I couldn’t put it down.
11 questions for the nominees:
- why did you start blogging ?
- what 3 words best describe who you are?
- what advice would you give a new blogger?
- who inspires you and why?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be ?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- what do you think your purpose in life is?
- what are your strengths?
- what is your ideal holiday destination.
- what is your favourite film?
- If could only bring one item to a desert island, what would it be?
My Nominees are:
- Dominique Lescott – www.menalinmindsoul.com
- Nancy Mobhe – www.nancysbeautybox.com/blog
- Martha Ngatchu – https://marthadahhling.com
- Aharoun-Jordan ‘Aj’ Adeniyan – https://aharountheauthor.wordpress.com/
- Elisia Elisia – http://elisiatraveller.com/
- Rio Jay Thompson – http://1057inlondon.co.uk
- Chantelle Charles – https://mshepburn1.wordpress.com/
- Diana Bambi – http://talktimewithdiana.com
- Whitney Abigail James – http://afromermaidblog.com
Mariam Bashorun – http://www.amu-dat.com
Nay Mattis – https://beautyaddictmama.com
Make sure you check out these amazing nominees blogs.
And don’t forget to follow and subscribe to my blog to keep up to date with posts and events.
Follow me on :
Twitter/ insta: @AkiraKay_
Good luck and I look forward to reading your answers.
Love Akira-Kay x