The lack of motivation presents itself at the strangest of times and often I myself struggle to shake off the desire to do less than I attend on doing, because lets be honest it easier to do nothing. But even with reason sometimes it doesn’t matter how hard I work myself into a well-deserved break, I can’t help but feel a sense of guilt for just lying about but cant seem to get back up and get things moving.
There are many reasons why a person may feel demotivated. For me it always ties in with the feeling of being overwhelmed. When over busy, tired and unorganised often I become overwhelmed and feel a sense of helplessness and frustration which is a huge contributing factor to the feeling of being demotivated.
Ohhh so you can relate huh, and are looking for a solution to the problem? For me the answer is always the need for some sort of inspiration to give me the kick up the butt thats needed and even though it may be a little cheesy, there is no better inspiration than a motivational quote.
Why read them you ask?
In a nutshell motivational quotes teach, offer hope, inspiration and encourage you to take action. They are most helpful for when you need that little push and some fuel to help you take action. If your in a difficult situation, you do not know what to do, or when you feel down, quotes are like rays of light entering your life that drive away the darkness and in return offer a sense of hope.
Reading quotes daily can have a positive affect on your actions and you attitude to how you approach obstacles. I suggest you read a few quotes in the morning, after waking up, or just before going to work. You may also read them at night, before going to sleep. You may carry with you a small notebook, where you can write the quotes you most like, and which have a strong positive effect on you.
Here is a list of a few of my personal favourites:
1. Great things never come from comfort zones.
2. Success doesn’t just find you. you have to go out and get it.
3. Sometimes were tested not to show our weakness but to discover our strengths.
4. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times and from the worst mistakes.
5. Action is the foundational key to all success
6. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
7. Only the walls you build yourself confine you.
8. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
9. You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.
10. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can do.
11. If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.
12. Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.
13. Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.
14. We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.
15. Don’t wait for opportunity creates it.
If this blog post doesn’t motivate you, I dont know what will.
What is your favourite quote? Feel free to comment and share.
Stay motivated and stay blessed.
Lots of love,